Hello my lovelies!
It’s been a whirlwind the past week with yet another work trip to Chicago, but I am back with a rewound track featuring a look that I have created in the past. Despite the fact that it is a year later, I am still in love with this color scheme from the talented @ByBrookelle and chose to recreate it yet again with my own personal and refined touch.
I love a good pink and blue combo, so recreating this eye look seemed like a no brainer. I also decided to kick it slightly old school by using my Modern Renaissance palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Bar none, Anastasia eyeshadows are some of my absolute favorites, and Modern Renaissance is and always will be a long time favorite.
I am very happy to be getting back into some color once again on the blog, and while I love neutral browns like everyone else, having a little color in my life is always my default factory setting, so to speak.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- “Blend Buon Fresco” throughout the crease and toward the brow bone as a transitional base shade.
- Begin to pack “Love Letter” onto the outer corner, then blend inward toward the lid and onto the brow bone as well.
- Pack “Primavera” onto the very center of the eyelid, blending very slightly back toward “Love Letter”
- Place “Tempera” onto the inner half of the eyelid, blending back toward “Primavera”
- Blend “Love Letter” across the entire lower lashline.
- Line the waterline with a dark aqua eyeliner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if you would like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a magnificent Monday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Foundation – L’Oréal Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation “Pearl”
Concealer – Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer “Fair Warm”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Powder “Porcelain”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Maybelline City Bronzer “100”
Blush – Milani Rose Blush “Tea Rose”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”
Brows – L’Oréal Brow Stylist “Brunette”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
Eyeliner – MUFE Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner “I-24”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Demi Wispies
Lips – Urban Decay Vice Lipstick “Insanity”