“Leadership is the ability to get extraordinary achievement from ordinary people”
Hello my lovelies!
Another day, another flag! In many ways, this flag is close to my heart, and I really love the way that this eye look came out. LGBTQIA individuals are so full of life and color, it only makes sense right?
As I have been doing these looks, I have realized how large a role my Riviera Palette is playing when creating. I absolutely love the color scheme and possibilities with the palette, especially when trying to pay homage to a minority group that is represented by all sorts of colors.
How have you been commemorating Pride month? Are there any other flag looks you’d like to see on the blog? Let me know down below!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Apply “Estate” to the crease and brow bone area as a transition shade.
- Blend “Coastline” into the crease to add definition.
- Define the outer corner with “Cannes, layering and blending until complete opacity is reached.
- Pack “Palermo” across the inner half of the eyelid, blending into “Cannes”
- Apply a mixture of “Estate” and “Coastline” to the bottom lashline from inner to outer corner.
- Apply a bright aqua colored liner to the waterline.
- Pack “Sails” onto the tear duct for brightness.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you would like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a fantabulous Friday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own