“Find who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come.”
– Ellen Degeneres
Hello my lovelies!
It has been a crazy week for me, so I know I am way off with the posting, but I promise I will get back on track. I have been working on my lash extension training at work and therefore have been staying after more than usual, but now that I am officially able to offer lash extensions as a service and have no more on-site training, I will be much more on top of things going forward.
I decided to start off the flag representation with the Trans flag. I really wanted to give this flag the first place that it deserves, especially during our current political climate. It breaks my heart that some in our society fail to accept everyone’s identities, even when it is so simple to do so. If you are willing to correct yourself when you misgender a dog, why are you not able to extend that same concept to a fellow human being?
Part of what makes makeup so fun is the fact that it lends to so much diversity and individuality. Those are also qualities that make people great, and they should be celebrated instead of shunned. I cannot speak for all of you, but I would much prefer someone who is true to themselves and expresses their unique qualities to the fullest extent, versus someone who is disingenuous and lacks the integrity to treat others with respect.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Place a light blue shadow into the crease and blend from outer to inner corner.
- Deepen the crease with a darker aqua shadow to create dimension.
- Pack a Lavender shadow across the lid.
- Blend out any harsh edges with a fluffy blending brush.
- With a mixture of the two blue shadows, blend across the entire lower lashline.
- Highlight the tear duct with a bright shimmery white shadow.
- Line the waterline with a nude eyeliner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a spectacular Saturday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own