“Family, friends, a good laugh, and beautiful weather are the best cures”
Hello my lovelies!
I have apparently been really into some seaside sunset and Hula looks as of late, but I feel that I am really liking it. I know that Pride month is all about the rainbow, but I want to strive to include more color in general, as well as colors from some of the other identity flags that encompass the spectrum of sexuality. Not everyone feels represented by the rainbow, and I want to make sure that representation is at the forefront of what I am trying to do this month.
I promise, the next eye look will be a different color scheme! I am either thinking the Pansexual flag or the Trans flag, but I will leave it up to surprise as for which one for the next blog post. I would also invite you to take the time to check out The Trevor Project, one of my absolute favorite organizations that strives to provide counseling and support for potentially suicidal LGBTQ+ youth. The work they do is incredibly important and saves so many lives, so if you find yourself wanting to contribute in an impactful way this month, I strongly encourage you to give to The Trevor Project.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Buff “Coastline” throughout the crease and toward the brow bone to provide a base and transition shade.
- Layer just under “Coastline” with an orange shadow that you prefer, following the same curvature.
- Pack “Inheritance” onto the lid, blending out any harsh edges.
- Create a small winged line with an aqua colored liner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes as an option.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a spectacular Saturday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own