“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment”
Hello my lovelies!
Oof it has been a time! In just a matter of days, I will be boarding a plane headed for Ireland and getting as much sights in as possible for two weeks. In the mean time, I think it is time to get some pre-blogging done!
The more I look at this eye look, the more I grow to like it. However, I started out pretty lukewarm when I wore this eye makeup out for the day and even considered taking it off pretty soon after I had applied it. Nevertheless, I am not very happy that I decided against that option.
I am so excited to come back from Ireland, refreshed and all ready for some Pride month makeup looks to create. For each makeup post, I plan to link LGBTQ+ organizations, both local and large scale, for opportunities to check out their sites and maybe drop a donation while you are there. For my piece, I will be donating 10% of my overall tips at the end of the month to the Trevor Project. I am hoping some of you may be able to follow suit!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Blend a light brown shadow throughout the crease and up to the brow bone for warmth and dimension.
- Begin to slowly pack a black shadow onto the outer corner of the eye, gently blending inward toward the center of the crease. Layer and blend until fully opaque, and keep the blending fairly tight to create a similar effect that a cut crease would.
- Beginning from the inner corner, blend a yellow shadow toward the center of the crease, meeting up with the black shadow. Layer and blend until fully opaque, again keeping the blending tight.
- Pack a white shadow across the entire eyelid, diffusing any harsh edges that meet with the other two shadows.
- Blend the black shadow from the outer corner to the midway point of the lashline.
- Blend the yellow shadow from the inner corner to the midway point of the lashline, diffusing the two shadows together at the center point.
- Create a black winged liner of your choice.
- Extend the inner corner very slightly with a white eyeliner.
- Line the waterline with a black eyeliner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you would like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a fabulous Friday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Foundation – Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation “Cloud”
Concealer – Smashbox Studioskin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer “Fair Warm”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Setting Power “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Powder “Porcelain”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Pearl”
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow “Black Lace”, Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette “Brights”
Eyeliner – NYX Matte Liquid Eyeliner “Black”, Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Ink Eye Liner “M-14”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Sephora Collection “03 Natural”