“An obstacle is often a stepping stone”
Hello my lovelies!
New week, new things to tell you! I am very excited to announce that I have accepted a position with Ulta Beauty as an Esthetician, and just had my first day at work yesterday. While it was mostly video watching and getting a basic feel for my surroundings, I feel very excited to start this journey and hope to explore a lucrative career path within the near future.
Despite the new job, I do not plan take a hiatus during this time, as I will be in Ireland the last two weeks of May and will be taking a necessary break from blogging at that time in all likelihood. If I am able to feasibly post to my social media using wifi during the trip that I will absolutely pre-plan and curate posts for that time, but if I am unable to access internet during my trip, regularly scheduled posts will resume once I return to the states in June.
You all know how much I love pink, so of course I had to include another pink eye look for this gemstone series. I decided to pull out my Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics palette, an oldie but a goodie, to create this look and was reminded how much I really do enjoy the palette and its color layout. I initially had no direction with this eye look in particular, but now that I have had the chance to look back on it, it very much reminds me of a pink diamond. Pink Panther anyone?
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime and set the eyes with a concealer or primer.
- Define and set the crease with the first shadow, from outer to inner corner.
- Define the crease and outer v of the lid with the second shadow, concentrating the majority of the pigment closer to the lashline.
- Wet a packing brush and place the third shadow on the inner third of the lid.
- Wet another clean packing brush and place the fourth shadow onto the middle third of the lid, lightly blending out toward the outer corner of the eye.
- Blend a mixture of the first and second shadows across the entire lower lashline.
- Highlight the tear duct with the fifth shadow to add brightness to the eye look.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you would like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a magnificent Monday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Foundation – L’Oréal Infallible Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks “Ivory”, Maybelline SuperStay Multiuse Foundation Stick “Classic Ivory”
Concealer – Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Setting Power “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Powder “Porcelain”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”, Urban Decay Beached Bronzer “Sunkissed”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz”
Brows – L’Oréal Brow Stylist “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics Deluxe Palette
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Sephora Collection “03 Natural”
Lips – Discontinued M.A.C Holiday Lipstick