“Mere color can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways”
Hello my lovelies!
I’m being consistent! Do I get a medal? Seriously though, I’m working hard on getting things done earlier so I can post in a much more timely manner, especially since my schedule will be making a lot of drastic changes very soon.
Generally, my first impressions post for the full face would go up before the eyes, but if you follow me on Instagram (if you don’t, you should), you know that I have an aesthetic going on there and it would break my heart to throw a wedge in my post ordering going on there. As such, this is not my first impressions post, that will be featured with detailed write ups on all products used tomorrow.
Most of these products are sponsored by my loving family, who gifted me gift cards and actual products galore, as I have been on an accidental no-buy ever since I left my job and went back to school. Being able to play in new makeup again was a huge mood booster for me, and I feel far more motivated to play and create for you guys.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Set the concealer with “Estate”, blending toward the brow bone and both corners of the eyelid.
- Apply “Coastline” to the entire lid while the concealed base is still slightly tacky.
- Pack “Palm” onto the outer corner of the eyelid, blending inward toward the lid in the very center of the crease, and outward into a V shape.
- Take a clean, fluffy blending brush and diffuse any harsh edges while also melding the colors into a seamless blend. I find doing this extra step works best with the ABH shadow formulas, as they are technically pressed pigments and can be harder to work.
- Blend “Palm” across the entire lower lashline.
- Line the waterline with a gold or yellow eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with “Inheritance”
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if you would like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a fabulous Friday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette
Eyeliner – Rimmel London Wonder Ombré Holographic Eyeliner “Golden Gaze”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Sephora Collection False Eyelashes “03 Natural Volume”