“Don’t wait for the right opportunity. Create It”
– George Bernard Shaw
Hello my lovelies!
I MISSED YOU GUYS! It’s been a whirlwind of a time these past few weeks and I decided to go on a quick hiatus, but now that I’m back, I’m feeling more excited than ever. I’m a recent Aveda graduate, closer to getting a job I love, and even closer to being a fully license Esthetician. Thanks for sticking around once again while I went AWOL, you guys know it’s almost always for good reason.
I definitely did not forget about the gemstone series and we’re still going to continue on with that. Fun fact, this was supposed to be a purple based eye look, however the shadow I used was brand new to me and therefore didn’t exactly come out as I had hoped it would. Nevertheless I am capable of working with a little setback and rearranged my preplanned color scheme to be more suitable
There’s been a lot of blue and green around here lately and I do apologize. My next plan is to incorporate some red, purple, and pink into the mix since I’m really starting to miss those colors. Researching and studying gemstones for the color and detail has made me very motivated to up my creativity when it comes to putting out content, and I’m excited to see what else I can do before this series comes to an end.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Define the crease with a cool brown shadow. I used “Lula” from Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Lightly pack a dark blue shadow onto the outer corner of the lid, then gently blend into the crease and toward the brow bone. Rinse and repeat until the desired opacity is reached.
- Pack any gold shimmer shadow from the inner corner of the lid to the halfway point.
- Using another light application of the blue shadow, blend out any harsh edges that the gold shadow has created during application.
- Blend the blue shadow across the entire lower lashline. You may have to go in with this color multiple times to reach the same intensity as the eyelid.
- Line the waterline with a nude color eyeliner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if you’d prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a marvelous Monday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – L’Oréal Brow Stylist “Brunette”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario, Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow “Very Bad”
Eyeliner – Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer “Nude”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Wispies