“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends'”
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Hello my lovelies!
Apologies for not getting posts up in a timely manner this week! Between taking the day off to observe MLK day and a crazy snowstorm messing with my wifi, I haven’t been able to catch much of a break with being able to write this week’s posts, as well as actually posting them.
Because I still want to get a third post in, I will be posting what would’ve been today’s post tomorrow, and this is technically Wednesday’s post. Nevertheless, I am currently loving bringing you all some more colorful eye looks to combat this dreary weather, so expect them to keep coming as we move along closer to the spring time.
I was initially quite worried about this color combination as I decided to wing it (ha) last minute, but I am actually very pleased with the eye look. It manages to be simple, yet eye catching enough (I’m hilarious) at the same time. I’ve definitely been on a winged liner roll as of late, and my improvement with this technique is really starting to show.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Define the crease with a cool toned, light brown shadow, blending from inner to outer corner and diffusing into the brow bone.
- Line the eyelid with a thin rose gold liner. Feel free to use an eye safe liquid lipstick if you don’t own an eyeliner in this color.
- Blend the same cool toned shadow across the entire lower lashline.
- Line the waterline with a light, cool toned blue liner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if that’s your preference.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a fantastic Friday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – L’Oréal Brow Stylist “Brunette”
Eyeshadow – M.A.C Cool Neutrals Palette
Eyeliner – L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise Liquid Eyeliner “Rose Gold”, Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Prance”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies