“Tough times never last, but tough people do”
-Robert H. Schuller
Hello my lovelies!
I hope you all had an amazing week last week. Things have been a little hectic for e now that we’ve started taking clients on Saturday’s for school, but I couldn’t be happier about working with clients and doing something I love as a job.
This eye look may seem familiar between me doing an almost identical post a year ago, and this being such a popular color scheme, but as I always say, I like to bring things back from time to time.
While I love looks like this, creating this look with my Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette really made me realize that it’s time for that palette to go. Ive always loved the black in that palette as a true, matte black, but it patched up so horrifically on my eye that it is now clear to me that my palette’s time is officially up.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Blend “Zone” throughout the entire crease, up to the brow bone.
- Pack “Blackout” onto the outer v, gently blending in toward the crease and just slightly onto the brow bone.
- Carve out the first half of the lid with concealer. Pack “Stark” onto the wet base.
- Blend out the harsh edge of the concealed area with more “Blackout”
- Line the waterline and lower lashline with a black eyeliner.
- Blend out the black liner with more of “Zone”
- Draw a thin black line across the upper lashline with liquid eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with a matte cream or white shadow.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a magnificent Monday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – L’Oréal Brow Stylist “Brunette”
Eyeshadow – Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette
Eyeliner – Covergirl Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner “Major Matte Black, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil “Perversion”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies