“Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them”
Hello my lovelies!
I apologize for being chronically late, but I wanted to give a HUGE thank you for 500 followers! Between class, work, and managing my free time I genuinely didn’t notice that we hit this milestone, but now that I’ve finally had the chance to do a little more catching up, I couldn’t be more thrilled to make this discovery. Let’s consider it a little holiday gift from all of you, to me.
This is actually the eye look that I wore for my last outfit post and on Christmas Eve. I decided to ditch the classic Christmas colors and opt for something a little more me, so why not maintain my authenticity with some pink and glitter? You can really use any products that you’d like with this look, but as always, I decided to stick with my beloved Anastasia palettes, opting for the Norvina palette this time.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Blend any pink shadow that you like throughout the crease, toward the brow bone, and onto the eye lid itself. we will only be using this shadow for the entire look.
- Blend the same pink shadow across the entire lower lashline.
- Create a winged liner style of your choose with matte black eyeliner.
- Once the liner is dry, go over the top with a glitter liner of your choosing.
- Continue to layer the glitter until you like the intensity of the glitter liner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Eyebrows – L’Oréal Brow Stylist Pencil “Brunette”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette
Eyeliner – Covergirl Get In Line Liquid Eyeliner “Major Matte Black”, Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner “Glam Rock”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies