“My body takes me everywhere, easily and effortlessly”
Hello my lovelies!
I won’t lie, I am SO glad the holidays are behind us. As I’ve mentioned previously in other posts, the holidays can make me fairly ornery, and I suddenly feel like a veil has been lifted from suffocating me slowly. I definitely feel far more at ease and ready to take on each day in stride.
I know I’ve done a VERY similar look to this in the past, but what can I say? I’m a sucker for my Modern Renaissance palette. Out of the stockpile of eyeshadow palettes I own, MR is by far one of my favorite investments. The color setup is gorgeous, the shadow quality is perfection, and the packaging is the perfect wrapping for such a luxurious product. I may have over dramatized my description slightly, but I think that just goes to show how bananas I am for Modern Renaissance.
I love a classy pink and warm gold look. Mostly I just love pink. I know that pink can be a fairly daunting color to work with on the eyes, but I really think it looks amazing as an eyeshadow, ESPECIALLY for my brown and green eyed beauties out there. A good pink can really change your eyeshadow game.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Warm up the crease with “Buon Fresco” to prep for other shadows.
- Blend “Love Letter” just below the first shadow, focusing the majority of the color on the outer corner to further define.
- Wet a packing brush and place “Primavera” across the lid, about 3/4 of the way toward the outer corner.
- Allow the shadow to dry down, then lightly diffuse the edge between the outer corner shadow and the lid shadow. Apply more “Love Letter” if the shadow intensity is lost.
- Apply a gold glitter liner on top of the shimmer shadow on the lid for extra dimension.
- Blend “Love Letter” across the entire lower lashline from outer to inner corner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a fabulous Friday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural
weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Foundation – Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer “Swan”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Setting Powder “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation “Porcelain Neutral”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Milani Rose Blush “Tea Rose”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz”
Brows – L’Oréal Brow Stylist “Brunette”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner “Space Cowboy”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies
Lips – Bite Beauty Lip Gloss “Opal”