“All that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy”
Hello my lovelies!
Today’s post will be pretty short and sweet in anticipation of the upcoming holiday. I wanted to get back to some basics with my makeup routine and show you all what I’m currently doing to fill in my brows!
On many a day, I will simply use my Maybelline brow gel to give some color and structure to my brows, but on days where I want to try a little harder, I will go in with a pencil to really carve out some definition. I personally do not carve out my brows with concealer and generally apply them after all of my base products, but in these particular photos I applied them first, as I was not planning to put any face makeup on afterward.
A quick PSA: I will not be doing a regular scheduled blog post on Monday since it will be Christmas Eve. My regular blog posts will resume on Wednesday. Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday if you celebrate, and a wonderful weekend if you don’t!
Let’s Get Started:
1. Line the under side of the brow with the brow pencil to help create a guide.
2. Extend out the tail end of the brow slightly while underlining the brow. Blend upward with a spoolie.
3. Define the upper brow. I prefer to go with the natural curvature of my brows, but thickening the arch just slightly.
4. Connect the top line with the bottom line by extending toward the tail of the brow as well.
5. Fill in the brow completely, performing lighter strokes toward the front, and deeper strokes in the thick of the brow.
6. Generously blend through the entire brow with the spoolie once again, diffusing any harsh lines or color deposits.
7. Set down with a brow gel.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a super Saturday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own