“I regret those times when I’ve chosen the dark side. I’ve wasted enough time not being happy.”
Hello my lovelies!
Christmas is only a little less than two weeks away, and I’m sure many of you are all very excited for the upcoming Holiday. I tend to not get crazy excited about the Holiday itself since I’m not religious, but I do see it as an opportunity to spend quality time with friends and family, as well as exchange gifts and plenty of food.
This isn’t an eye look that takes a lot of detail, but it really does say “Christmas” in my opinion. I think there is nothing more holiday classic than a warm toned, shimmery eye and a red lip.
Are you all excited for the upcoming holidays? Are you visiting family, staying in, or seeing friends? I’d love to hear what your plans are, if you have any!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Pack “Incense” into the crease, blending upward and outward to lay down a base shadow.
- Place “Passion” into the deepest part of the crease on the outer corner and blend slightly upward. Keep this shadow tucked into the outer corner.
- Wet a packing brush and pack “Summer” across the lid. Blend out the edges with a clean fluffy brush once the shadow has dried.
- Blend “Passion” across the entire lower lashline, three quarters of the way in.
- Line the waterline with a gold toned eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with “Dreamer”.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you prefer them.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a marvelous Monday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Foundation – Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer “Swan”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Setting Powder “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation “Porcelain Neutral”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder “Golden Lights”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Natural Beauty”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”
Brows – L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer “Brunette”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Eyeliner “Get Paid”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies
Lips – Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Chimps”