“The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds on in its net of wonder forever”
Hello my lovelies!
It’s finally Friday! My weekend doesn’t start until Sunday, but here’s to a nice break from a stressful week. School has been great and I love it, but there’s definitely a lot of theory in this early stage that can be overwhelming at times. The good news is, I can tell you a LOT of science about your skin now than I was ever able to before. Le’ts consider that a win!
I am so in love with this look, something about a pop of color on an otherwise simple eyeshadow combination just gets me. This definitely leans more toward spring vibes, but as you all know, I like breaking more rules when it comes to makeup than following them.
While I have no intention of participating in Blogmas in the traditional sense due to time constraints, I absolutely plan on sticking with the general theme of it while creating posts. I love the holiday season and winter overall, so stay tuned for some fun and festive content in the future!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Pack the first shadow into the crease, buffing out with a fluffy brush.
- Wet a packing brush and press the second shadow across the entire lid. Allow to dry down and blend out any harsh edges.
- Place the third shadow on the outer corner of the lid and blend inward, creating dimension and depth.
- Line the waterline with a bright aqua eyeliner. Drag the color onto the lashline.
- Blend out the liner with a similarly colored eyeshadow across the entire lower lashline.
- Highlight the tear duct with the fourth shadow.
- Curl and coat the lashes. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wondrous Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Foundation – Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation + Concealer “Light Natural”, Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation “100”
Concealer – Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer ” Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Setting Powder “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation “Porcelain Neutral”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Exposed”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – M.A.C Warm Neutrals Palette, NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette “Brights”
Eyeliner – Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner “M-26”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies
Lips – Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Color “Raw Kiss”, NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme “Cairo”