“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value”
Hello my lovelies!
Hey, this seems a little familiar…
I have definitely done an eye look just like this in the past, however I wanted to touch bases and take a look at how I’ve improved over time, even with something rather simple like this particular look.
The fact that my blending has vastly improved is very apparent when comparing these two photos. Additionally, my photography skills have also grown leaps and bounds, with my positioning now being so much more effective in showcasing my looks. I love being able to look back at my previous work, recreate it, and prove that practice really does make perfect.
I am absolutely still in love with this color combination in many forms, and think it looks great for blue and brown eyes especially, though anyone could pull it off. I think this is such a great fall look to incorporate without sticking to the same standard warm tones that we always see this time of year; think classic with a twist!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a primer or concealer that you prefer.
- Pack the first shadow into the crease, blending outward toward the brow bone and outer corner.
- Layer the second shadow just under the first, adding warmth to the look and increased definition as well as detail.
- Pack a warm toned orange shimmer shadow across the entire lid, from inner to outer corner.
- Lightly define and diffuse the outer corner with the third shadow.
- Line the waterline with a royal blue eyeliner. Smudge down onto the lower lashline.
- Blend out the blue liner with a similarly royal-hued shadow.
- Highlight the tear duct with a mixture of shades four and five.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wondrous Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 35O Palette, NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette “Brights”, NYX Prismatic Shadow “Sunset Daze”
Eyeliner – A very old Milani eyeliner
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies