“I’m working my happiness like a full time job”
Hello my lovelies!
I hope you’re all doing well! Once again I’m glad to be back to a far more regular schedule, despite the full time schooling. If you’re wondering how my first week went, rest assured it was great. Any lingering feelings I had about this being the right career path for me were pretty much quashed once we moved toward doing some actual services, and I’m so excited to be there every day.
I know that the last couple eye looks have been a little simplistic, but I’m a sucker for warm fall looks during this time of year, and I always will be. I promise to incorporate a little more pizzazz for the next looks, since I do have a few ideas up my sleeve.
Are there any color combinations or themes that you all would like to see for the holiday season? I’ve put a lot of thought into potentially doing different looks for different holidays during this time. Let me know what you think!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Distribute the first shadow throughout the crease to bring warmth.
- Layer the second shadow over the first to help increase the warmth and definition of the look.
- Wet a packing brush and place the third shadow across the entire lid. Let dry completely.
- Blend any harsh edges from the lid shadow with a detailed blending brush.
- Smudge a black liner along the entire lower lashline.
- Blend the black liner with the second shadow.
- Lightly pack the third shadow onto the very center of the lashline.
- Line the waterline with the same black liner from earlier.
- Highlight the tear duct with the fourth shadow.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a marvelous Monday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 35O Palette
Eyeliner – Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon “Blacquer”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies