“I hope I can be the Autumn leaf, who looked at the sky and lived. And when it was time to leave, gracefully it knew life was a gift.”
Hello my lovelies!
I think it’s about time we get a fall theme going on this blog before time runs out. I love working with warm tones this time of year, especially since warm oranges and browns complement my eye color so well.
It feels really good to be able to sit down and have ideas pop into my head again, even if said idea is something simple like this. For the past month, I’ve been doing the bare minimum when it comes to my makeup, and I don’t think I realized how much I missed having my creative outlet. I’m so glad that the dark cloud that’s been looming over my head has lifted, and that I’m back to doing something that I genuinely love to do.
Please let me know in the comments if you guys have anything you would like to see on the blog! I have several ideas brewing in my head, but I want to hear your input as well. I also want to note that because yesterday was my first day of my full time Esthetics course, I will be playing around with an alternative posting time that best suits my schedule. My weekly schedule will not change.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Pack and blend the first shadow into the crease, blowing out toward the brow bone as a transition shadow.
- Place the second shadow in the crease, blending just under the transition shadow to create dimension.
- Tuck the third shadow into the deepest part of the crease, only blending outward slightly.
- Pack the fourth shadow onto the outer corner to create depth.
- Lightly blend all of the shadows together with a large fluffy brush to help meld the colors and create a cohesive blend.
- Wet a flat brush and pack the fifth shadow across the lid, stopping where the deepest shadow meets.
- Blend the fourth shadow across the entire lower lashline.
- Line the waterline with a bronze toned eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with the sixth shadow to brighten the eyes.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wondrous Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 35O Palette
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Get Paid”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies