“Sometimes the things in our heads are far worse than anything the could put in the books or on film”
Hello my lovelies!
If you guys don’t follow me on Instagram, then you won’t know that I will be officially changing my blogging schedule starting today. I will be doing my usual Monday/Wednesday/Friday postings, but they will now be going live at 5pm Central Time instead of my usual 11am. With school fast approaching for me, this ends up being a far better time for me to not only physically post everything, but make sure the quality is also not suffering because of my time constraints.
While there isn’t an actual devil horn in sight, as is stereotypical of devilish makeup looks, there is a sense of the devil within this eye makeup. I took some inspiration from the Lipstick Demon seen in the very first “Insidious” with the color layout.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a primer or concealer that you prefer.
- Pack a black shadow into the crease of the lid, blending outward all the way up to the brow bone.
- Cut the lid with concealer into a winged shape, extending beyond the crease.
- Pack a red glitter about 3/4 of the way on the concealed area, leaving the wing darkened.
- Blend the same black shadow from earlier across the entire lower lashline.
- Pack the same red glitter from the lid onto the tear duct.
- Line the waterline with a black eyeliner.
- Curl and Coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if that’s your preference.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a terrific Thursday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Kat Von D Innerstellar Palette, NYX Face and Body Glitter “Ruby”
Eyeliner – Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon “Blacquer”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Demi Wispies