“Magic is really very simple. All you’ve got to do is want something and then let yourself have it”
Hello my lovelies!
It’s finally October! I’m going to start off this month’s blog posts with a simple eye tutorial that still looks pretty cool and sweet for the spooky season.
I am personally not a fan of candy corn as a treat, but the colors and the way the candy is shaped? That’s begging to be put on an eyelid I think!
As I said, this is definitely a simple way to start out October and I will progress into more intricate looks, but I think it’s always important to start out small so I can build up and improve over the course of Spooktober!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Pack a light orange shadow into the crease, blending outward toward the brow.
- Concentrate most of the orange shadow onto the outer and inner corners of the eyelid, leaving the center blank.
- Carve out the very center of the lid with concealer, leaving the top part wider than the bottom to emulate a candy corn shape.
- Pack a yellow shadow onto the top third of the cut lid, hazing out the sides of the concealer with the shadow, but leaving the top defined.
- Pack a darker orange shadow onto the center of the concealer, blending in with the yellow and hazing out the edges.
- Pack a white or bone colored shadow onto the bottom of the concealer, once again blending in with the previous shadow and hazing out the sides.
- Blend the first orange shadow used across the entire lower lashlline.
- Line the waterline with a bronze or orange eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with the same white or bone color used on the eyelid.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if that’s your preference.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – L’oreal Paris Brow Stylist Boost & Set Brow Mascara “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 35O Palette, NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette “Brights”
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Get Paid”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Demi Wispies