“I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don’t notice it”
Hello my lovelies!
It’s time to finally part ways with the Purple color scale, but not without one last hurrah. This particular eye look is probably my favorite out of the Pink-Purple theme, and I think it’s obvious why; glitter.
On top of ending this theme on a great note, I was able to use a few new eye products for this look, and I’ll be able to let you all know my thoughts for the month’s favorites post.
This look definitely leans a little more toward the purple than pink side of things, but I still love the pop of pink on the lower lashline and in the crease to help tie it all in together.
Coming up next week, with the exception of my usual monthly posts, I will be doing Halloween looks for the ENTIRE month of October. These will range from eyes to full face, maybe even a costume, but rest assured everything will be a little spooky.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Blend a light blush pink shadow into the crease of the eye from outer to inner corner.
- Create dimension on the outer corner by adding a warm toned dark brown shadow.
- Carve out the lid with a purple glitter liquid shadow. Don’t worry about making it neat for the time being.
- Once the liquid shadow has dried, Blend out the harsh edges with a clean blending brush.
- Blend a darker muted pink shadow across the entire lower lashline.
- Line the waterline with a purple eyeliner.
- Wet a small precision brush and pack a light pink pigment onto the tear duct, blending inward toward the inner corner of the eye lid and the middle of the lower lashline.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if that’s your thing.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a spectacular Saturday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Foundation – Wet N’ Wild Photo Focus Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal & Contour “C1”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Porcelain”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Exposed”
Highlight – Jouer Highlighting Powder “Rose Quartz”, Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost “Eclipse”
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, NYX Cosmetics Glitter Goals Liquid Eyeshadow “Retrograde”, NYX Cosmetics Foil Play Cream Pigment “French Macaron”
Eyeliner – MUFE Artist Color Pencil “Versatile Violet”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Demi Wispies