“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”
Hello my lovelies!
I have been loving the purple and pink color scheme, but I am also glad it will be drawing to a close this Friday. Not because I’m tired of it, but come Monday, it’s time to get spooky!
For the entire month of October, I will be doing ALL Halloween related looks. That means no smokey eyes, no cut creases, just some spookiness. I want to improve on my overall creativity and face painting skills, and what better time to do that than for Halloween?
As I stated previously, I do have one more look for the Pink-Purple theme coming your way, but if you have any suggestions for fun Halloween looks that you’d all like to see, please feel free to let me know!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with your favorite concealer or primer.
- Blend “Passion” throughout the crease and brow bone area.
- Cut the lid with concealer from inner to outer corner, leaving the base tacky.
- Pack “Wild Child” across the inner half of the lid.
- Place “Celestial” onto the outer half of the lid. Use the leftover shadow to diffuse the harsh edge between the two lid shades.
- Place glitter glue on the center of the lid where the two shadows meet. Pack a silver or multi-color glitter in the very center.
- Blend “Passion” across the entire lower lashline from inner to outer corner.
- Highlight the tear duct with “Base”
- Line the lower waterline with a purple eyeliner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, NYX Face and Body Glitter “Crystal”
Eyeliner – MUFE Artist Color Pencil “Versatile Violet”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Demi Wispies