“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony”
Hello my lovelies!
To start, I am the absolute worst for not planning ahead and missing two blog posts, which is why I am strangely posting this on a Sunday. I promise I’ll hit you guys with ALL of the updates with tomorrow’s blog post, as I have some mildly exciting news to share.
This is a far simpler look compared to Monday’s post, however I like it equally as much. I find that this look is a great way to combine pink and purple together in a completely wearable way.
I’m also loving the fact that the shimmer shadow has a slight orange shift to it, allowing this entire look to tie in really well with the previous orange and purple theme. Super simple, but also super effective.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Pack the first shadow into the crease, slowly blending out as a transition shade.
- Layer the second shadow to help create definition around the crease and brow bone area.
- Pack the third shadow into the outer corner, lightly blending out but still keeping the intensity of the shadow.
- Pack the fourth shadow across the inner half of the lid, blending out any harsh corners.
- Blend a mixture of the first and second shadows across the entire lower lashline, hazing them out.
- Blend the third shadow in the outer corner, connecting with the same corner shade on the lid.
- Line the waterliner with a nude or pink eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with the fifth and final shadow.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a superb Sunday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Foundation – Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation “100”, Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation + Concealer “Light Natural”
Concealer – Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal and Contour “C1”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Setting Powder “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Porcelain”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder “Golden Lights”
Blush – Milani Rose Blush “Tea Rose”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed “Rose Quartz”
Eyeshadow – Bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette
Eyeliner – Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner “Nude”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascar
Lashes – Ardell Demi Wispies
Lips – Aquaphor