“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions”
Hello my lovelies!
Yesterday marked exactly one month left before I officially leave my job and start getting prepped for school. I know that seems awfully early for a term that starts in November, but I wanted to have some time to get my wisdom teeth removed and just have a mini “summer” before I get back into the school groove.
Now that my orange and purple theme is officially over, I’ve decided to keep with the purple and combine it with pink for this theme. I didn’t want to show my full hand right off the bat so I started with something that I can build from, and I’m happy with it overall.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a primer or concealer that you prefer.
- Pack a bright, hot pink shadow into the crease and blend out generously.
- Carve out the crease with a light pink liquid eyeshadow, from inner to outer corner.
- Pack a light pink shadow that closely matches the previous liquid shadow on top to help set.
- Blend out a dark purple shadow along the entire lower lashline.
- Define the space between the the pink shadows on the lid with a rose gold eyeliner.
- Create a winged liner with the same dark purple shadow used on the lower lashline.
- Highlight the tear duct with the same light pink shadow from the lid.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a marvelous Monday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – NYX Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette “Brights”, Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Chrome “Gilded Rose”
Eyeliner – L’oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Liquid Eyeliner “Rose Gold”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Demi Wispies