“Dreams are like stars… you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”
Hello my lovelies!
I hope you’re all doing well. I mentioned in my last posts that I’m technically out of office today, and I think it’ll be safe to assume that my RAW event last night went swimmingly. Check out my Instagram story if you want to see some footage!
This will be my last green look for the week, but not forever. Green has definitely thrown me for a loop this week, but I’m glad I sat down, nose to the grinding gear, and challenged myself. I started off with the most wild thing I could think of, but I’m glad to be wrapping this theme up with a very nice bow.
I feel like I’ve been doing a lot of cut creases, wings, and graphic looks as of late that I wanted to go back to an old standby, and who doesn’t love a halo eye. It’s basic, it’s easy, but it still packs a punch and I’m still here for the simple things in life.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a primer or concealer that you prefer.
- Dust the first shadow into the crease to create a transition barrier.
- Blend the second shadow throughout the crease and toward the brow bone. This will help the green blend out easier.
- Pack the third shadow onto the inner and outer corners of the eyelid. Blend inward toward the middle, but leave an open space in the very center.
- Take some extra concealer on a brush and carve out the center of the lid. Blend out the edges slightly to ease the harshness.
- Pack the fourth shadow across the concealed area completely. Buff out any harsh edges.
- Layer the fifth shadow directly onto the center of the concealed area to create dimension.
- Blend the third shadow along the lower lashline, leaving an open space in the middle.
- Place the fourth and fifth shadows onto the center of the lower lashline in the same way they were applied on the lid.
- Line the waterline with a dark green or black liner.
- Highlight the tear duct with the sixth shadow.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a fabulous Friday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – NYX Perfect Filter Eyeshadow Palette “Olive You”
Eyeliner – NARS Charlotte Gainsbourg Eyeliner
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies “600”