“There are some things you learn best in the calm, and some in the storm”
Hello my lovelies!
Unlike Wednesday’s post, I’m actually very excited about today’s look and am happy to be sharing it with you guys. I know that this look has been done verbatim in the beauty world, ever since Kylie’s storm palette came out, but I wanted to do my own version despite that.
In comparison to the Kat Von D palette I used on Wednesday, I used a Maybelline palette for this look, and the difference in quality is pretty amazing. While the Maybelline City Mini palettes aren’t perfect, I am able to get better pigment and a better blend out of a drugstore palette than a luxury brand.
I’m hoping to churn out some ideas this weekend for next week’s post, as I will be gone for a few days and therefore pre-planning all of next week’s blog posts. I’ll be in Milwaukee for my RAW Artists event, but I do still want to make sure that I get all of my posts up for you guys.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Pack the cool brown shadow into the crease, blending out the harsh edges.
- Place the blue shadow onto the inner and outer corners of the lid, blending into the transition shade and diffusing the outer corners.
- Pack the silver shadow onto the center of the lid, blending out the edges.
- Add the white shadow on top of the silver shadow for additional dimension.
- Blend the blue shadow across the entire lower lashline.
- Place the silver shadow onto the center of the lashline, mirroring the eyelid.
- Line the waterline with a blue eyeliner.
- Create a standard wing with yellow liner.
- Mirroring the first wing, create another just under it with the same yellow liner.
- Create a point with the liner on the inner corner, connecting it down to the lower lashline.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a fantastic Friday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Maybelline City Mini Palette “Concrete Runway”
Eyeliner – NYX Vivid Brights Liquid Eyeliner “Vivid Halo”, A super old Milani Eyeliner
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies