“You have to do everything you can. If you can stay positive, you have a shot at a silver lining”
Hello my lovelies!
It’s silver time! I actually have so many ideas for this week’s color scheme, that I’ve decided to extend it into the next week, because I will never say no to my creative juices flowing freely.
I want to keep this week focused on more wearable silver looks, and transition into a more artistic silver vibe for next week. Silver is one of the best colors to help elevate a makeup look into glamour town.
On top of silver being one of the greatest lid shadows to exist, it pretty much goes with everything. You can even make it work with traditionally warmer colors like orange and bronze.
For how seldom I actually wear silver, it will always hold a special place in my heart, just like a good red lip. It’s a color that will never go out of style, looks universally flattering for all eye colors, and is surprisingly versatile.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the lids with a primer or concealer that you prefer.
- Pack the first shadow into the crease heavily. This will help diffuse the harshness of the other shadows toward the brow bone. Blend out generously.
- Place the second shadow onto the outer corner, blending carefully onto the outer V. This will help intensify the next shadow.
- Pack the third shadow onto the outer corner, blending inward on the lid and into the crease. Both previous shadows will help this purple blend smoother and appear less harsh.
- Cut half of the lid with glitter glue or concealer. Pack the fourth shadow on top of the concealed area.
- Blend the third shadow across the entire lower lashline.
- Diffuse the harsh edges of the previous shadow with the very first shadow.
- Line the waterline with a white or nude eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with the fifth shadow.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a magnificent Monday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – M.A.C Cool Neutrals Palette
Eyeliner – Maybelline Lasting Drama Light Liner “White Luster”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Wispies