“She’s worth whatever chaos she brings to the table, and you know it.”
Hello my lovelies!
A small disclaimer, I know this eye look leans more toward the copper side than rose gold. However, I am of the opinion that there is a slightly blurred line when it comes to the two colors, and I feel that I got away with it in this case.
I wanted to keep this look fairly simple, but with a twist of gold (or rose gold, in this case) leaf. I definitely held my breath when initially applying the leaf onto the lid, but it became easier once I got the hang of it. I’ve been really loving working the the gold leaf and I consider it one of the best artistic purchases I’ve made.
This Friday’s post will NOT be an eye makeup look, as I’m trying to switch things up a bit for you guys. I might permanently start reserving Friday’s for a “wildcard” of sorts, be it a review, an outfit, or anything of the like. While I love doing my eye makeup looks, I know that things can get old fast and a little variance is great to have in a blog, lest the readers get bored. If you have any suggestions or requests, let me know down in the comments.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Pack the first shadow into the crease. Once the shadow is completely opaque, begin to blend out the edges with a blending brush.
- Layer the second shadow just under the first, softly blending out while leaving a hint of the first shadow.
- Carve out half of the lid with concealer, diffusing any harsh edges of the concealer.
- Pack the third shadow onto the concealed area.
- Create a small curved line with a rose gold eyeliner atop the cut lid color.
- Using lash glue, apply the rose gold leaf pieces on the edge of the lid shadow. Allow to dry down completely before opening the eye fully.
- Blend a mixture of the first and second shadows from the outer corner to the halfway point of the lashline.
- Place the third shadow from the inner corner to the halfway point of the lashline, diffusing the middle area of the lashline.
- Line the waterline with a rose gold eyeliner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if that’s your thing.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wondrous Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – M.A.C. Warm Neutrals Palette
Eyeliner – L’oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Liquid Eyeliner “Rose Gold”, Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Get Paid”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies
Rose Gold Leaf – Amazon