“Nothing you wear is more important than your smile”
Hello my lovelies!
If you guys managed to take a look at my latest “Trying New Shit” post last week, you’ll know all about the eye look that I’ll be dropping today. I got SO many compliments on the eye look, and it was super easy to create! I used one eyeshadow and one liner, yet it created a complete and well rounded eye look.
I also had a few of you mention that you’d love a tutorial on this, and I’m happy to say that it was already in the works when you all asked.
I am a huge rose gold fan and decided to make this week’s color scheme rose gold, but this was admittedly one of the hardest colors to work with on the eyes. Luckily, the line between rose gold and copper can be slightly blurry, and I managed to pull it off for both of this week’s eye looks.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Pack a mauve-purple shadow into the crease at maximum opacity.
- Blend out and haze the edges of the shadow with a clean blending brush.
- Take the same mauve-purple shadow across the entire lashline.
- Create a wing with a rose gold eyeliner in a shape and size that you prefer.
- Line the waterline with a rose gold liner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a magical Monday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – Maybelline TattooStudio Waterproof Eyebrow Gel “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
Eyeliner – L’oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Liquid Eyeliner “Rose Gold”
Mascara – Maybelline Volum’ Express The Push Up Drama Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lashes – Ardell Wispies