“I had always seen myself as a star; I wanted to be a galaxy”
Hello my lovelies!
Today’s look is inspired heavily by the talented Syoih on Instagram. I did tweak a few things based on what I have in my arsenal, but please check out her original look here, as it is incredibly beautiful.
While the winged liner isn’t my most perfect work, I’m really proud of myself for progressively getting better at them. Rest assured, it takes me an insane amount of time to do a wing on one eye, but They turn out more consistent now than they ever have before.
Here’s hoping you love the color combo as much as I did when I first saw it. Once again a huge shoutout to Syoih for creating this look first.
If you haven’t managed to go on over to my Instagram yet, now is a great time to do so, especially if you are a US resident. My giveaway will be going down until July 31st, so be sure to sneak in a look inspired by me while there’s still time!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or primer that you prefer.
- Pack a light purple shadow into the crease from inner to outer corner.
- Once the shadow is laid down, diffuse the edges completely.
- Layer with a slightly darker purple shadow, focusing the majority of the color on the inner and outer corners of the lid.
- Wet a packing brush and place a shimmery, sea foam green shadow onto the very center of the lid. Extend this shadow all the way into the crease to make the lid space appear larger.
- Blend a mixture of the two purple shadows across the entire lower lashline.
- Wet a brush and use the same green shadow on the center of the lashline.
- Create a winged liner with any purple eyeliner you own.
- Line the waterline with the same purple eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with the green shadow used earlier.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wondrous Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – MakeupGeek Single Eyeshadows “Hopscotch” and “Wysteria”, NYX Prismatic Single Shadow “Mermaid”
Eyeliner – MUFE Artist Color Pencil “Versatile Violet”**
Mascara – NYX Worth The Hype Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Wispies
**Product was sent to me as a gift.