“More than any other color, red is loaded for action”
Hello my lovelies!
As a followup to my last outfit post, I wanted to take some inspiration from the color palette of the jumpsuit I wore. I was originally going to invert the lid color and eyeliner, but I’m also happy with how this turned out. Who knows, maybe that’ll be this Friday’s post…
If you haven’t noticed, I have stopped making my regular Accutane update posts. While I wish I would’ve formally announced it previously, I have been incredibly busy in my personal life between getting ready for school and increased work hours, and just wasn’t able to officially say anything in my past few posts. Additionally, nothing is really changing at this point, and although I will keep you guys updated with as much regularity as I can and let you know if there are changes, I definitely need to take the regular Tuesday post off of my list, as I just don’t have enough time anymore.
I don’t know if you guys are tired of the gold leaf yet, but I most certainly am not. I do intend to come up with more innovative ways to use all the sheets I have (300 total), but I’m a sucker for the way it looks on the inner corner as a “highlight” as well.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eye with a concealer or eyeshadow primer that you prefer.
- Lightly trace along the crease with “Zone”, blending upward toward the brow.
- Carve the lid with concealer following the same shape as “Zone”, creating a cut crease.
- With a mixture of “Punk”, “Blackout”, and any red shadow you own, pack onto the concealer base. Build Opacity as desired.
- Blend a mixture of “Punk” and “Blackout” across the entire lower lashline.
- Create a winged liner on the lid following the same pattern as the lid shadow.
- Line the waterline with a gray or black eyeliner.
- Apply gold leaf to the inner corner of the eye using glitter or lash glue.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you wish.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Brows – NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Palette, Marc Jacobs “The Wild One” Palette
Eyeliner – Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon “Blacquer”, Stils Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner “Black”
Mascara – NYX Worth The Hype Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Wispies
Gold Leaf – Amazon