“Summer is like a fresh glass of lemonade. You want to drink it fast, but you want it to last forever”
Hello my lovelies!
I’m actually super proud of this selfie, silly as it seems. I just absolutely love how this whole look came together, yellow shadow and all.
My favorite aspect of this eye look is that it looks high fashion, but is also super simple, given that I’ve only used one eyeshadow to achieve this. I know that this is also a pretty basic look, but I promise I have something exciting coming up this Friday!
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyelids with a primer or concealer of your choice.
- Pack any warm yellow shadow into the crease. continue to build intensity as desired.
- Blend outward and inward, creating a blown out, hazy affect.
- Take the same yellow shadow, packing and blending across the lower lashline, and connecting with the shadow on the lid.
- Create a thin, black liquid line across the lashes to help create fullness.
- Line the waterline with a nude eyeliner to open the eyes.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. I think falsies would overtake this look, but feel free to add them.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wondrous Wednesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own
Foundation – Covergirl Healthy Vitalist Elixir “Ivory”, L’oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation “Classic Ivory”
Concealer – Urban Decay All Nigther Waterproof Full Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – L’oreal Infallible Pro Glow Powder “
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Urban Decay Beached Bronzer “Sunkissed”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”, ABH x Amrezy Highlighter
Brows – Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Brow Pencil “Soft Brown”, L’oreal Brow Stylist Boost & Set Brow Mascara “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette “Brights”
Eyeliner – Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner “Black”, Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer “Nude”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lips – Bite Beauty Lipstick “Tannin”, Aquaphor