“If love is universal, no one can be left out”
Hello my lovelies!
I’m a day late yet again and hitting you guys with the last pink look for the week. I had originally planned for this to come out completely different, but I’m still happy with how this turned out overall.
I didn’t really use a specific palette to achieve this look, given that I used a single shade from a palette and used singular items for the rest, so I will just be giving a general tutorial for this look.
Let;s Get Started:
- Take a pinky-coral shadow and blend through the crease up to the brow bone.
- Line the lashline with a pink eyeliner or eye safe liquid lipstick. Create a wing that suits your eye shape best.
- Above the crease, use the pink liner once again to create a mirror image of the eyeliner.
- Apply glitter glue to the middle part between the liners. Pack an orange toned glitter or pigment onto the glue once it has become tacky.
- Take the same shadow and blend across the entire lower lashline.
- Apply glitter glue to the center of the lashline, then apply the same orange toned pigment.
- Apply the glitter glue to the tear duct along with the orange pigment.
- Line the waterline with a pink eyeliner.
- Dust away any pigment fallout from the face.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a spectacular Saturday.
Brows – Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Brow Pencil “Soft Brown”, L’oreal Brow Stylist Boost & Set Brow Mascara “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette “Brights”, NYX Shimmer Down Pigment “Almond”
Eyeliner – Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil “Versatile Violet”**, Jefree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick “Doll Parts”
Mascara – NYX Worth The Hype Mascara
Lashes – Ardell Magnetic Strip Lashes “Double 110”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
**Product was sent to me as a gift.