“Where there is love, there is life”
Hello my lovelies!
In light of the multiple public figures who have taken their lives recently, I just want to let you all know that you are loved, you are wanted, and you matter. If you or someone you know is considering taking their own life, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. There is a path to help, and it will ALWAYS get better.
I know that I did a week of looks that incorporated pink a little while back, but I wanted to make pink the focus of this week’s posting theme. I have a bit of a penchant for pink, and didn’t begin to feel this way until much later in my life, so you could say I’m a little late to the game.
I love that this is a more understated version of pink eye shadow, but it still packs a punch nonetheless. This is a great, easy look for any graduation parties you might have, or a lovely summer outing look.
What do we think of this picture setup? I’m kind of digging it and would be interested in including this particular layout for future posts.
Let’s Get Started:
- Prime the eyes with a concealer or eye shadow primer that works best for you.
- Borrow any pink shadow of your choice, incorporating it within the same area as the first shadow.
- Pack the second shadow onto the very center of the lid using either a wet brush, glitter glue, or concealer as a base.
- Blend out the inner and outer edges of the center shadow with the third shadow, creating a color gradient.
- Blend a mixture of the borrowed pink shadow, as well as the first shadow, along the entire lower lashline.
- Highlight the tear duct with the fourth highlighting shade.
- Highlight the brow bone from the center toward the tail with the fifth highlighting shade.
- Create a wing with black liner. This can be any shape or size that best suits your eye shape.
- Line the waterline with a nude or white liner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if that’s your thing.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a marvelous Monday.
Foundation – Covergirl Healthy Vitalist Elixir “Ivory”, Fenty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation “100”
Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Chantilly”, Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Fair”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Milani Rose Powder Blush “Tea Rose”
Highlight – Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette
Brows – Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Brow Pencil “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette, NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette “Brights”
Eyeliner – Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner “Black”, Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer “Nude”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lips – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil “Jilted”, Bite Beauty Prismatic Pearl Creme Lipgloss “Blush Pearl”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own