“There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path”
Hello my lovelies!
I’ve been nominated for EVEN MORE awards! Not only am I super late to get this post up to honor the nominators, but I’m also super flattered that they thought of me during this process. As you all know from my last awards post, I take these things very personally, and am so tickled to have been included in each person’s thoughts when writing their perspective posts.
I know a lot of you guys don’t do these anymore, but I will say that for my last post, no one made a subsequent post when I nominated them. With that being said, I would love to see at least one of you do it, even though I know it is a time consuming process and entirely voluntary, it would just warm my heart to have you guys know that I’m thinking about you.
Let’s Get Started:
The Versatile Blogger Award –
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize high quality content creators. The premise of this particular award is to honor those whose blogs leave an impact on you, whether it’s because of their writing, photos, or overall content.
I was nominated by MaryAnn over at Beauty Banter. I’ve enjoyed her content for months, and am so flattered that she chose to support me in this way, as she is already so encouraging in general! Please check out her blog, if you like my stuff, you’ll like hers.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly (amount can vary).
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I was a figure skater. I have talked about this some in the past, and although I was not a top tier skater or very competitive, skating played a huge part in who I am today. I learned my determination, discipline, and sportsmanship from this sport, and while I often struggled with the skating world and its identity, I don’t have any regrets on making it a part of my life for 12 years.
- I have two autoimmune diseases. Again, I have talked about this over on my Instagram story, but in general, I tend to keep this information to myself, lest I receive judgement from others. The term “invisible illness” most definitely applies to anyone with an autoimmune disease, as many don’t believe us when we say we are sick. If you deal with chronic pain or disease, I got your back.
- I have a 9 year old brother. Yes, there’s a huge age gap. Yes, we have a different dad. No, he’s NOT my half brother despite that, at least in my head anyway. He’s a giant piece of shit and I could not love him more for it.
- My family rescued a dog last year. We’ve always had dogs in our family, but this was our first shelter dog, and we have zero regrets. I definitely have the stronger bond with her of the family, as we adopted her at one of my lowest points with my depression, and she provided a therapy that I can’t get anywhere else. Nonetheless, she’s so good with everyone in the family and I still can’t believe someone surrendered her voluntarily.
- I’m missing 2 teeth. Surprisingly, this happens to a lot of people, and it also runs in my family. Fortunately, you’d never know if I didn’t say something. I also still have a baby tooth where my other adult tooth is missing, as my teeth are abnormally large anyway.
- I’m musically inclined. I’ve always had an easy time picking up instruments and played quite a few when I was younger. I’m also able to hear a song and repeat on a chosen instrument with relative ease. I have my paternal grandfather to thank for that.
- I own over 150 lipsticks. Yes, I did take the time to count all of them, and yet you won’t see a quarter of them ever featured on this blog in all likeliness!
Once again, thanks so much to MaryAnn for nominating me!
The Liebster Award –
I was nominated for this award by Jess over at Rev-You’s. She’s a very sweet and supportive blogger, and has great posts to go along with that. Again, if you like my stuff, you’ll like hers, so go throw a follow in her general direction.
- Acknowledge who has nominated you and share their links.
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers that you would recommend.
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Let the bloggers that you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
- What is your dream job?
Working as an esthetician specializing in laser treatments, and freelancing on the side with makeup artistry.
- If you won the lottery what is the first thing you’d buy?
Honestly, nothing. I would pay off any and all loans I have, pay for my schooling, and invest the rest so that I can accrue more money in the future.
- At what age did you have your first date?
I’m a bit of a late bloomer in that regard. My first date was at 18. It’s not that dates aren’t available to me, it’s just that I wont.
- What is your favorite food?
I can’t handle these questions because I love all the food! If I did have to pick though, I would say pasta in general. I’m a slut for that stuff.
- Are you scared of heights?
I would say that my fear revolves more around falling than actual heights. If I’m in an enclosed space, heights don’t bother me because there’s no chance of falling. However, things like rock climbing make me feel dizzy and disoriented because I CAN fall in those situations.
- What is your best physical feature?
I would say my eyes in their entirety. I get so many compliments on my eye color, the largeness of my eyes, and my lashes. Honorary mention to my butt though, because it’s a good one.
- What’s one thing you’ve learned recently?
- What did you do this past weekend?
- If you had a song to introduce yourself when you walk into a room, what would that song be?
- Where is your favorite spot in your town/city?
- What’s your favorite thing that you do to help yourself relax?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- What’s your favorite “flaw” about yourself?
- What’s your aesthetic?
- If you could have lunch with anyone (alive or dead) who would it be?
- What’s a charity or organization that you like to support?
Thank you so much again to Jess for the nomination, I so appreciate it!
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment and and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a terrific Tuesday!
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own