“Without black, no color has any depth”
Hello my lovelies!
I just want to start out by saying that I am so pleased with how this turned out. Absolutely no regrets here. You might have noticed that I’ve been absolutely obsessed with my Marc Jacobs “The Wild One” palette, and I feel that I have every reason to be. Look at this pigmentation!
To date, I think this is one of my absolute favorite looks that I’ve done, and I’m so proud of how far I’ve come over the years in improving my artistry skills. I came across a look very similar to this on Pinterest, by the very talented Lettemine on Instagram. I wanted to recreate this look, and add my own little twist as well. I think it came out beautifully, what do you think?
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyes with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone.
- Warm up the crease with the first shadow, “Raw Sienna” from the “Modern Renaissance” palette.
- Pack the second shadow, “Love Letter” onto the inner and outer corners of the lid. Blend inward toward the center of the lid, while still leaving space open at the center. You can connect the shadow through the crease, but it is not necessary.
- Continue to build the intensity of “Love Letter” until you are happy with the pigmentation.
- Apply glitter glue to the center of the lid, all the way up through the crease and the very beginning of the brow bone. Once dried down slightly, pack the third shadow from “The Wild One” onto the entire area.
- Continue to build up the shadow until desired pigmentation is reached.
- Blend out the harsh edges of the center shadow with more “Love Letter”, very lightly feathering out inward toward the center shadow.
- Pack “Love Letter” onto the inner and outer corners, mirroring what was done on the eyelid once again. Build up to desired intensity.
- Place the third shadow onto the center of the lower lashline, also building up to desired intensity.
- Highlight the tear duct with the fourth shadow.
- Line the waterline with a purple or pink liner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember, to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a marvelous Monday!
Foundation – Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation “Ivory”, NYX Total Control Drop Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder
All over Setting Powder – M.A.C. Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – NARS Blush “Goulue”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz”, Jouer Highlighting Powder “Rose Quartz”
Brows – ABH Brow Wiz “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – ABH Modern Renaissance Palette, Marc Jacobs Beauty “The Wild One” Palette
Eyeliner – MUFE Aqua XL Eye Pencil “I-90”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Lips – JSC Velour Liquid Lipstick “Daddy”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own