“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep balance you must keep moving”
Hello my lovelies!
I want to preface this look by saying I totally understand that it’s not something you wear to the grocery store, but I’m kind of in love so let me live. I also had no intention of taking this look to the levels that it went to, but I’m also not at all mad about it. I’m serving you Snow Miser realness from “A Year Without Santa Claus” if anything.
Now all that’s left is for me to recreate a Heat Miser eye tutorial. Little do you know that I’m halfway serious about that.
Please let me know what you think of this look! I had a lot of fun doing this and as I mentioned previously, I’m super proud of how this turned out. I love being able to showcase my more experimental side on this blog, and it feels great when you guys enjoy it as much as I do.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone. This was the first shadow for me in this case.
- Warm and define the crease with the second shadow. don’t worry too much about any crease work with this shadow, as it will be covered almost entirely. Allow this to peek out closest to the brow bone instead.
- Pack the third shadow onto the outer and inner corners of the eye, blending and continuing to layer after each blend. create a C shape with the shadow on the outer corner.
- Place your favorite glitter glue onto the center of the lid and wait for it to dry down slightly.
- Once the glue is tacky, place the fourth shadow onto the center, extending all the way up to the crease.
- Layer over the top of the fourth shadow with any silver glitter liner that you own. Allow to dry down completely.
- Mirror the eye lid by placing the third shadow onto the inner and outer corners, connecting at the middle of the lashline while still leaving an open space.
- Pack the fourth shadow onto the middle of the lashline.
- Layer over the middle shadow with the same silver glitter liner. Allow to dry down completely.
- Line the waterline with a white eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with a silver or white highlighting shadow or powder.
- Curl and coat the lashes with a white mascara or eyeliner. You can always use a regular black mascara to make this more wearable.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful Wednesday!
Foundation – Revlon PhotoReady Insta-Filter Foundation “Ivory”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Fair”, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Chantilly”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder “Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation “Shell”, Wet N’ Wild Color Icon Bronzer “Reserve Your Cabana”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Urban Decay Beached Bronzer “Sun Kissed”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlight – Wet N’ Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick “Highlight”, Wet N’ Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder “Precious Petals”
Brows – Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil “Medium Brown”
Eyeshadow – Marc Jacobs Beauty “The Wild One” Eye Palette
Eyeliner – Maybelline Lasting Drama Light Eye Pencil “White Luster”, MUFE Aqua XL Ink Eyeliner “M-14”
Lips – MAC Cremesheen Lipstick “Kingdom of Sweets”, Covergirl Melting Pout Glitz “Double Platinum”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own