“Love is patient, love is kind”
-1 Corinthians 13:4
Hello my lovelies!
I’m posting my obligatory Valentine’s day look for the normal folk. I do plan on doing something a leeeetle more dramatic and not at all Valentine’s related for Wednesday’s post, but I wanted to keep the first round pretty tame for those of you not looking to do the most.
Worry not if you don’t have a Valentine’s date this year. You can just serve up some looks for your own viewing pleasure. I’ve never been crazy about Valentine’s day because I think it perpetuates an idea that people must be in a relationship in order to be happy. If you are in a relationship, great! I’m happy for you and wish you the best! If you aren’t, I’m equally as happy for you! Neither option is better than the other, and learning to ultimately be happy with yourself is an important step to take, whether you are in a relationship/plan to pursue one, or not.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone.
- Define the crease with “Safe Word” from outer to inner corner.
- Pack “Androgyny” onto the outer corner, blending inward toward the middle of the lid.
- Continue to build the shadow up to your desired intensity, but I would suggest at least 3 layers.
- Wet a flat packing brush with a setting spray or water, and dip into any frosted white shadow that you own. Carefully carve out the lid starting from the outer corner, extending up to the crease and halfway across the lid.
- Fill in any blank area with the same frosted shadow, going over the entire area once more to increase opacity. Allow to dry completely before moving on.
- Blend “Androgyny” across the entire lower lashline.
- Highlight the tear duct with the same frosted shadow on a dry detail brush.
- Line the waterline with a white eyeliner to open up the eyes.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if that’s your thing.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a magnificent Monday!
Foundation – Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In 1 Foundation + Concealer, Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation “Fair”, Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation “100”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Fair”, Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Milani Rose Powder Blush “Tea Rose”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Pearl”
Brows – Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil “Medium Brown”
Eyeshadow – Marc Jacobs Beauty “The Wild One” Palette, Colourpop Super Shock Shadow “Tassel”
Eyeliner – Maybelline Lasting Drama Light Eye Pencil “White Luster”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lips – Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip “Trap”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own