“You don’t need another human being to make your life complete, but let’s be honest. Having your wounds kissed by someone who doesn’t see them as disasters in your soul, but cracks to put their love into, is the most calming thing in this world”
Hello my lovelies!
I know this looks similar to the two previous pink/purple looks I’ve done, but I’ve been really into these colors as of late. I also figured that this would be a cute Valentine’s look for you guys to keep in mind!
As mentioned in my previous post, I’ve been really getting into and playing with glitter. Like my Color Contrast Look, I ended up using a liquid lipstick to create the pink glitter on the center of my lid and lashline, since these don’t transfer to my crease. Shout out to EmilyBurnsmua for suggesting the NYX Glitter Glue, I finally found it hanging out in my single shadows collection and will be testing out the staying power of that item in the near future.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone.
- Warm up the crease with “Buon Fresco” from inner to outer corner. Blow this out toward the brow bone.
- Over top the first shadow, blend out “Love Letter” throughout the crease. Think of this like a rainbow, with “Buon Fresco” peeking out closest to the brow bone, and the subsequent shadows slightly lower, yet still visible.
- With a dark purple shadow stick (I used one that no longer exists, whoops), Cover the entire lid from outer to inner corner with an opaque layer.
- Blend the harsh edges from the shadow stick with “Venetian Red”
- Take any black shadow that you own and place onto the outer corner to create some depth. Drag this into the deepest part of the crease to help blend out the shadow stick even further.
- Using any pink glitter or eye-safe lipstick that you own, paint onto the center of the lid. Allow to dry completely before opening the eye again.
- Line the waterline, as well as the lower lashline with the purple shadow stick.
- Using the black shadow once again, blend out the shadow stick along the entire lashline.
- On the center, paint the pink glitter once again, mirroring the eyelid.
- Highlight the inner corner with “Vermeer”
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply Falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an amazing start to your weekend!
Foundation – Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation “Fair”, No. 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation “Calico”, NYX Total Control Drop Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Chantilly”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Mineral Loose Finishing Powder “05 Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Toffee”
Blush – Milani Rose Powder Blush “Tea Rose”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz”, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Pearl”, Jouer Highlighting Powder “Rose Quartz”
Brows – Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil “Medium Brown”
Eyeshadow – ABH Modern Renaissance Palette, LOC One and Done Shadow Stick “Night Owl”, JSC Velour Liquid Lipstick “Candyass”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lips – JSC Velour Liquid Lipstick “Candyass”, Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Creme “Scandal”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own