“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream”
Hello my lovelies!
If you guys haven’t noticed, I am trying very hard to find ways to make glitter work for me. As someone with very deep set eyes, getting glitter to stick to my lid, and not my brow bone and crease, has been a struggle. I want to work on finding a glitter glue that will work for me, so I can start working on some new and very glittery projects. If you know of a good one, PLEASE drop me a comment below!
This is definitely a simpler look, but I am a simple person during the New Year’s celebrations. Given that I was in the Dells spending my days in a hot tub, I think that simple is probably a better option.
Let’s get started:
The Eyelids –
- Prime and set the eyes with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone.
- With a neutral or cool toned light brown shadow, begin to carve out the crease for some definition.
- Across the entire lid, begin by using the liquid side of the Touch in Sol glitter duo. Paint across the entire lid, do not allow this to dry down completely.
- As soon as the liquid shadow is down, switch to the glitter side of the stick and go over the liquid product on the lid. Keep eyes closed until the product is completely dry.
- Very lightly blend out any harsh edges with the same neutral or cool toned brown shadow.
- Once again with the same brown shadow, lightly blend all the way from inner to outer corner.
- Highlight the tear duct with the same highlighter used on the face, to tie in the eyes with the base.
- Line the waterline with a white eyeliner. Nude is also an option.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply false lashes if that’s your cup of tea.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a wonderful Wednesday!
Foundation – Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation “Fair”, No. 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation “Calico”, NYX Total Control Drop Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer “Chantilly”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Mineral Loose Finishing Powder “05 Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Fair”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder “Golden Lights”
Blush – Too Faced Love Flush Blush “Baby Love”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz”, Jouer Highlight Powder “Rose Quartz”
Brows – Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil “Medium Brown”
Eyeshadow – Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette, Touch in Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo “Lottie”
Eyeliner – Maybelline Lasting Drama Light Eyeliner Pencil “White Luster”
Mascara – Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara “Blackest Black”
Lips – L’oreal Infallible Lip Paints Metallic “Galactic Foil”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own