“Maybe Christmas’ the Grinch thought, ‘doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more”
Hello my lovelies!
I’m going to keep this intro simple since it’s Christmas Eve. I actually don’t usually wear red lips during Christmas time, mostly because I think it’s easier to get away with a nude lip when eating copious amounts of food during the holiday.
Since I’ll actually be working at Target for the night, I’m going all out and wearing red glitter. If I were home though, this would be my go to look for an evening with family, friends, presents, and food. And yes, my red glitter extravaganza will be up on a post tomorrow, for any of you wondering!
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone, the first shadow in my case.
- Begin to warm the crease with the second eyeshadow. You can messily blow this out to your heart’s content, as this will act as more of a transition shade.
- Intensify the deepest part of the crease with the third shadow. If you have hooded, deep-set eyes like me, blend this slightly further above the deepest part of the crease, so that the shadow is visible when the eyes are open.
- Define the outer corner of the eye with the fourth shadow. Blend slightly into the crease.
- Cut the lid with the Maybelline Liquid shadow in “Bronze Sheen”. Allow to dry completely before blending any overly harsh edges out.
- Mixing the third and fourth shadows, run them along the entire lower lashline, blending downward as well for a smokey look.
- Higlight the tear duct by mixing the fifth and sixth shadows together.
- Line the waterline with a bronze liner. A white or nude liner will also work.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a lovely Christmas Eve
Foundation – Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation “Fair”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Mineral Loose Finishing Powder “05 Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Toffee”
Blush – Milani Baked Blush “Luminoso”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”, Maybelline Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter “Molten Gold”
Brows – Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Define +Fill Duo “Brunette”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 35O Palette, Maybellline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome Shadow “Bronze Sheen”
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Get Paid”
Mascara – L’oreal Lash Paradise “Mystic Black”
Lips – Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip “Frick N’ Frack”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own