It’s important to remember that we all have magic inside us”
Hello my lovelies!
The holidays are coming! And with that comes a lot of grueling hours at Target for me…
Only kidding. Sort of. I really enjoy working cosmetics at Target obviously, it’s just a lot of work. Also remember that if you are shopping this holiday season, try to be as nice as humanly possible to any retail worker you interact with. Many, like me, won’t be going home to enjoy time with our families this year.
I’ve been trying to find new ways to utilize my Carli Bybel deluxe palette, because as much as I love it, it can get a leeeetle bit basic. I realized I haven’t really played with the pink shimmer at all, and figured this was a perfect time to dig into it. I just went with a halo eye this time around to help showcase the pink, and I’m very pleased with how it all came out.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone. The first shadow works for me in this case.
- Warm up the crease, inner, and outer corners of the eyes with the second shadow, avoiding the center of the lid as much as possible.
- Pack the third shade onto the inner and outer corners of the eyelids, lightly blending into the crease. Layer until desired intensity is achieved (about 3 times).
- Wet a flat shader brush and dip into the fourth shadow. Pack onto the center of the eyelid, fading into the purple shadow on the corners of the eyes.
- With the same shader brush, pick up the fifth shadow and press into the same spot as the pink shadow to add an iridescent shift.
- blend the third shadow on the inner and outer corners, once again avoiding the middle of the lashline, mirroring up top.
- pack the fourth shadow onto the middle of the lashline, blending into the purple shadow. Again, same as up top.
- Highlight the tear duct with the fifth shadow.
- Line the waterline with a light purple eyeliner. A white or nude liner will also suffice.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if that’s your cup of tea.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a lovely Saturday.
Foundation – Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation “Light Ivory”, Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation “100”
Concealer – Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer “Fair”, Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C StudioFix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Natural Beauty”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz”, JSC Skin Frost “Crystal Ball”
Brows – Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Define +Fill Duo “Brunette”
Eyeshadow – Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette
Eyeliner – Maybelline Eye Studio Concentrated Eye Crayon “Lilac Lust”
Mascara – L’oreal Lash Paradise “Blackest Black”
Lips – JSC Lip Ammunition “Adrogyny”, Bite Beauty Prismatic Pearl Creme Lip Gloss “Blush Pearl”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own