“The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek out ways to make life better for those around us”
Hello my lovelies!
I am currently very sick right now, sitting in bed with at least 4 layers of clothing on, despite the fact that it’s 50 degrees outside. I almost decided to postpone this, but since I preplan, I can just take my time typing all of this out.
Maybe it’s because I’ve been working in the seasonal section of Target a few times lately, but I am really in a Christmas mood. I want the decorations up, the colors, the food, all of it. Generally I start dreading the holidays slightly, since it can be a pretty stressful time, but I’m actually fairly excited this year!
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a powder or shadow that best matches your skin tone.
- Blend “Lula” into the deepest part of the crease for some definition.
- Take the second shadow on a large blending brush, and blend throughout the crease to create a transition.
- Blend the third shadow through the crease, as well as the outer corner. This will help marry the warm browns and shimmery greens together.
- Pack “Bronx” onto the outer corner and blend into the crease. I understand that this is a shimmery shade, but the world will not explode if you use this the same way you would use a matte shadow.
- Place the fifth shadow on the center of the lid. This will help blend the green and gold shadows together.
- Pack “5th Ave” onto the inner corner of the eyelid, blending into the middle shadow.
- Blend out any harsh edges with a large, clean fluffy brush.
- Blend “Bronx” from the outer corner to halfway along the lashline.
- Starting from the inner corner, blend “5th Ave” toward “Bronx”, fusing the two together.
- Line the waterline with a darker green eyeliner.
- Highlight the tear duct with “Hollywood” for added dimension.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an amazing Wednesday!
Foundation – Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation “0.5”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Mineral Loose Finishing Powder “05 Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Toffee”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Natural Beauty”
Highlight – Smashbox x Casey Holmes Spotlight Palette
Eyeshadow – ABH Master Palette by Mario, NYX Perfect Filter Shadow Palette “Olive You”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeliner – NARS x Charlotte Gainsbourg Collection Kohliner “Cours Du Soir”
Mascara – L’oreal Lash Paradise
Lips – Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick “Lolita”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.