“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall”
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
Hello my lovelies!
I feel that I have to fulfill the white girl stereotype of the Pumpkin Spice Latte obsession, but I have a confession to make: I’m not actually obsessed with the PSL. I’m more of a Maple Pecan type of bitch, and I have no remorse. Burn me at the stake. Crucify me. PSL is not my favorite.
I really love orange with my blue eyes, since duh, they’re contrasting colors and it makes sense, but I’m just letting you know, it’s my thing. Also yes, my eyelashes are being messed up as of late, and I couldn’t tell you why, but I’m working on pretending it’s not a problem.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a shadow or powder that best matches your skin tone. I used the first shade in this case.
- Lightly define the eye with the second shadow. Blow this out generously, up to the brow bone and from inner to outer corner.
- Tuck the third shadow into the crease. Take your time blending and blowing this shadow out, since oranges and reds can be more tedious. I layered this shadow a good 3 times, because I wanted the orange to really show through.
- Pack the fourth shadow onto the outer corner, blending outward and slightly into the crease.
- Pack the fifth shadow onto the lid, focusing the majority of the pigment onto the center of the lid, where the light will catch the shimmer most. blend into the outer corner shadows.
- Mix shadows three and four together, and blend from the outer corner, connecting to the lid shadows, all the way to the inner corner. I like to blend my shadows downward to create a smokier look, but you can keep these shadows tucked close to your lashline if that looks best on your eye shape.
- Line the waterline with a warm brown or bronze liner.
- Highlight the tear duct with the sixth shadow to add some dimension.
- Curl and coat the lashes. Apply falsies if that’s your thing.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a spectacular Wednesday, just like you!
Foundation – Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation With Comfort Serum “Light Ivory”, No. 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation “Calico”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Mineral Loose Finishing Powder “05 Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Toffee”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dazzled”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”, Maybelline Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter “Molten Gold”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 350 Palette
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Show Me”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir
Lips – ABH Liquid Lipstick “Ashton”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.