“Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.”
Hello my lovelies!
Yet another look inspired by a very talented makeup artist! I came across this particular look while on Pinterest, and had to do quite a bit of digging to find that the original creator was @DressedInMint on Instagram. She does some amazing work, be sure to check out her content!
Because I had to go to work after doing this look, I did not go full blown copy from the original creation. Instead, I kept the main “meat” of the look, the mauve and teal shadows, fairly similar. I’d figured previously that these colors would go together, but I originally thought that the combo would be too intense for any every day look. Granted, I work in the cosmetics department of Target now, so I have a lot of wiggle room when it comes to my makeup looks. This turned out to be quite wearable and I’m very pleased with how it ultimately came out.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a shadow or powder that best matches your skin tone.
- Start with a light, warm brown shadow to define the crease.
- Pack a mauve shadow all over the lid to start.
- Blend the same mauve shade throughout the crease, connecting with the shadow on the lid as well.
- With any teal or turquoise shade, blend all along the lower lashline. You can decide how intense you want the lower lashline to be for yourself.
- Extend the teal shade from the lower lashline up toward the eyebrow, creating a reverse cat eye (optional).
- Line the upper lashline with a thin bar of black liner
- Line the lower waterline with a black liner.
- Highlight the tear duct with a light shadow for some added dimension.
- Curl and coat your lashes. Add falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a fabulous Monday and start to your week.
Foundation – Clarins Everlasting Foundation “103 Ivory”, No. 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation “Calico”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – Nars Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dollface”
Highlight – Jouer Powder Highlighter “Rose Quartz”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette, JSC Androgyny Palette
Eyeliner – Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner “Black”, Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner “Blacquer 42”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir
Lips – M.A.C Cremesheen Lipstick “Kinda Sexy”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.