“It’s important to remember that we all have magic inside of us”
Hello my lovelies!
I know that I’m doing some similar repeats as of late, but there’s always room for an updated, new and improved version of everything. Plus, with a new job, going to old standbys is what’s most helpful for me when I’m in a pinch.
As much as purples aren’t “meant” for blue eyes, in the sense that they are complimentary the way orange is, I still really love using purple and mauve shadows for everyday looks.
Again, I know this isn’t anything particularly exciting, but if you are in the market for an easy, work appropriate look, then this is a great post for you!
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a shadow or powder that best matches your skin tone.
- Define the crease with the second shadow for some dimension. Blend thoroughly, up close the brow bone as well.
- Place the third shadow into the deepest part of the crease to create more shadowing and depth, focusing this shadow only in the crease.
- Blend the fourth shadow on the outer corner to create some intensity for the look. You can drag this shadow into your crease slightly if your crease isn’t very well defined.
- When working with very light colored shimmer shadows, I like to layer. I started by place Colourpop “Valley Girl” onto my lid with my finger, blending out slightly as well.
- After placing “Valley Girl” onto the lid, pack the fifth shadow onto the same area as well. I wanted more of a wash of color for dimension, but you can absolutely wet a brush and make this shadow more intense if you’d prefer.
- Line the lower lashline with a shimmery, light purple shadow stick or liner.
- Blend out the purple with a mix of the third and fourth shadows, from outer to inner corner.
- Line the lower waterline with the same shimmery purple shadow stick or liner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if that’s your thing.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a fabulous Wednesday, and I hope your Halloween was Spooktacular!
Foundation – Clarins Everlasting Foundation “103 Ivory”, No. 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation “Calico”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Mineral Loose Finishing Powder “05 Fair”
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer “Murumuru”
Blush – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush “Dazzled”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Rose Quartz”
Brows – Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Define + Fill Duo “Soft Brown”
Eyeshadow – Bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette, Colourpop Super Shock Shadow “Valley Girl”
Eyeliner – Maybelline ColorTattoo Concentrated Crayon “Lilac Lust”
Mascara – L’oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
Lips – Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint “Birthday Suit”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own