“Positive anything is better than negative nothing”
Hello my lovelies!
Have I mentioned how much I love fall? Because I love fall.
While you’ll be seeing this Monday (today), I’m currently typing this while half dead at 10pm, anticipating a 4:30am wakeup time. With that in mind, I’m going to keep all of this as concise as possible, because I just want to sleep, friends.
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a shadow or powder that best matches your skin ton. I used shadow one for me.
- Blow out shadow two through the crease with a large fluffy brush as a transition shade.
- On the outer corner, pack the third shadow and buff out. Drag this slightly into the crease as well, but do not blend this any higher, since we are going for a cut crease look.
- Wet a packing brush and dip into the fourth shadow. Carefully place this into the crease and carve out about halfway. Pack more shadow onto the lid. Allow this to dry before you blink!!!
- Because this is a reverse cut crease, you can leave the edges between the matte brown and golden shimmer fairly harsh. I actually prefer it this way in this particular instance/
- Blend the third shadow across the lower lashline, about halfway toward the center.
- Line the waterline with a gold or bronze colored eyeliner.
- Curl and coat the lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like ,comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have a beautiful Monday!
Foundation – Clarins Everlasting Foundation “103 Ivory”, No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation “Calico”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – M.A.C Studiofix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour – Nars Blush Duo “Olmypia”
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder “01 Golden Light”
Blush – Too Faced Love Flush Blush “Baby Love”
Highlight – Smashbox x Casey Holmes Spotlight Palette “Blow a Fuse”
Brows – NYX Brow Pencil “Ash Brown”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 35O Palette
Eyeliner – Colourpop Creme Gel Liner “Get Paid”
Mascara – L’oreal Voluminous Mascara
Lips – Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip “Frick N’ Frack”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.