“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hello my lovelies!
I decided to try out one of Maybelline’s new City Mini Palettes, which additionally inspired me to find all of my favorite drugstore products and use them on my entire face. While this is only a tutorial for the eyes, everything I used , not including tools and primers, can be found at your local drugstore, Target included.
I know these aren’t my best pictures, but everything that could go wrong with the day, definitely went wrong. Nevertheless, I will remain positive!
If you guys are interested in a drugstore base routine, or even a list of some of my drugstore favorites, please let me know!
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the lids with shadow one, or any other product that works for you.
- Blow out shadow two throughout the crease and slightly onto the brow bone.
- On a smaller blending brush, pack and blend shadow three onto the outer corners, blending any extra into the lower part of the crease.
- Wet a packing brush and take shadow four onto the lid, covering about 3/4.
- Take shadow three onto the same small blending brush, and blend out any harsh lines in the crease area.
- Mix shadows two and three, then blend across the lower lashline from the outer corner, to about halfway.
- Line the waterline with a nude eyeliner.
- Pack shadow five onto the inner tear duct for a highlight.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you’d like.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an awesome hump day.
Foundation – Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation “Bisque”, NYX Total Control Drop Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand “Fair”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Maybelline Facestudio Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation “Shell”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Toffee”
Blush – NYX HD Blush “Summer”
Highlight – Rimmel London Kate Sculpting Palette “Coral Glow”
Brows – NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Ash Brown”
Eyeshadow – Maybelline The City Mini Palette “Downtown Sunrise”
Mascara – L’oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
Lips – Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes Lip Color “Daringly Nude”, NYX Turnt Up! Lipstick “Dirty Talk”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.