Hello my lovelies!
I’ve been heading out to evening events quite a bit lately, so I’ve had the opportunity to express my dramatic self several times. I always love pulling out my ABH Master Palette for evening looks, and this was obviously no exception.
While this palette does have some fun and interesting colors, I’ve always tended to play it safe and stick with the warm brown shimmers, even for my evening looks. I’ve used the dark blue and adored it, so I figured that trying another new shade, this time “Muse” would be fun and relatively easy to pull off.
Recently, I’ve seen a lot of drama concerning the new ABH Subculture palette. I know that some of my favorite beauty gurus have given it a firm pass, but I’ve also seen peer reviews praising it. While I don’t usually get new palettes at their first drop, I’m thinking about biting the bullet and buying this palette to review for you guys, since I love my master palette so much. Worst case, if I hate it as much as the Youtube beauty gurus do, I can always return it with Sephora’s killer return policy. If y’all got opinions, let a girl know!
let’s get started:
- Prime and set the eyelids with a shadow or powder of your choice.
- Mixing “Isabel” and “Violeta” together, generously distribute these through the crease for a hazy effect, smokey if you will.
- Take “Violeta” again and pack this onto the outer corner for definition.
- Pack “Muse” onto the lid. Blend out any harsh edges with a tiny dab of “Violeta”
- Blend “Violeta” from outer to inner corner to help balance out the top.
- Line the waterline with a dark liner, I chose a dark purple in this case for fun.
- Use a highlighting shadow or other powder for the tear duct to add some dimension.
- Curl and coat your lashes, apply falsies if you’d prefer.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an awesome Monday and start to your week.
Foundation – Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation “0.5”
Concealer – Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer “Fair”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder
All Over Setting Powder – Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation “Fair”
Contour – NARS Blush Duo “Olympia”
Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder “01 Golden Lights”
Blush – Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush “Baby Love”
Highlight – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed “Champagne Pop”
Brows – NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Ash Brown”
Eyeshadow – ABH Master Palette By Mario
Eyeliner – Marcelle Velvet Gel Waterproof Eyeliner “Twilight Purple”
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Mascara
Lips – JSC Lip Ammunition “Celebrity Skin”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.