Hello my lovelies!
I apologize for the unplanned break, I ended up having a lot of things happening in my personal life, and my routine schedule got flipped around completely. In my time off, I did manage to collect some post worthy items though, so stay tuned!
I know my posts lately haven’t necessarily been the most exciting, but I recently haven’t been wearing makeup much. I still love it and enjoy wearing it, but in terms of creativity, I’ve hit a bit of a block the past few weeks. I’m thinking about creating a small series of posts to help get the creative juices flowing, so I’ll let you know what becomes of that!
Let’s get started:
- Prime and set the lids with any shadow or powder of your choosin. I used shadow one in this case.
- Mixing shadows two and three, blend these into the crease for a transition.
- Mixing four and five as well, pack and blend these into the outer corner of the lid for dimension. Carry these into the crease as well to create smooth blending between all the shadows.
- Pack shadow six onto the entire lid, diffusing with the crease and outer corner.
- Mix shadows two and three once again and buff across the entire lashline.
- Highlight the inner corner with shadow seven for some dimension.
- Curl and coat your lashes with mascara. Apply falsies if that’s your preference.
That’s all I have for you guys today. Please remember to like, comment, and subscribe, it really helps me out. Also don’t forget to have an amazing Saturday!
Foundation – Clarins Everlasting Foundation “103 Ivory”, NYX Total Control Drop Foundation “Porcelain”
Concealer – Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer “Very Fair”, Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer “Fair Neutral”
Under Eye Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Face Setting Powder – M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation “NC15”
Contour/Bronzer – NYX Highlight And Contour Pro Palette “Sculpt/Toffee”
Blush – Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush “Baby Love”
Highlight – Smashbox Spotlight Palette Pearl “Turn It On, Blow a Fuse”
Brows – ABH Brow Definer “Chocolate”
Eyeshadow – Morphe 350 Palette
Mascara – Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir mascara
Lips – M.A.C Lipstick “Kinda Sexy”
Disclaimer: I will never edit my pictures in a way that misrepresents my natural weight and body type. Some Links may be affiliate links. All opinions are my own.